Super Kamagra is a combination drug containing sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine. It is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
There are a few things that you should know before using Super Kamagra, including what this drug is, its uses, and how it can help you. In this article, we’ll discuss all of these in detail. We’ll also discuss a few natural alternatives you can try before making the plunge into a prescription.
Super Kamagra is a drug containing 100 mg of sildenafil citrate and 60 mg of dapoxetine. It is prescribed to men with premature ejaculation (PE) and erectile dysfunction (ED).
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get an erection. Premature ejaculation is the condition where ejaculation occurs before or as soon as penetration occurs. Many men deal with these problems but are afraid to talk about them.
In some cases, ED can cause PM because men with ED become worried about being unable to sustain an erection for a long time. This worry causes them to ejaculate faster.
Super Kamagra can treat these conditions by acting on the phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) enzymes in the penis and the serotonin receptors of the nervous system.
Super Kamagra is a product of Ajanta Pharmaceuticals, a large company based in Mumbai, India.
Super Kamagra comes in a dose of 160 mg containing 100 mg of sildenafil citrate and 60 mg of dapoxetine with four pills per pack.
The maximum dosage is one pill per day. Taking more than one pill per day can cause unwanted side effects.
It takes about 30 to 60 minutes for Super Kamagra’s effects to kick in. You need to take one pill about an hour before you want to have sex. Like other ED medications, it also needs sexual stimulation to work.
It only needs to be taken before sexual intercourse. So, there is no need for daily consumption.
Super Kamagra’s effects last about 6 to 12 hours. In some men, its effects may last a little longer.
Each tablet of Super Kamagra can cost from $1.83 to $2.30 — much cheaper than other ED medications.
Super Kamagra’s two active ingredients both have their tales of origin.
Sildenafil, one of the components of this drug, started as a potential heart medication in 1989. The discovery of its ability to cause erections in men with ED was accidental. It was patented in 1996.
It was then approved for use by the FDA in 1998 and was produced and sold by Pfizer. Its patent ended in 2017, following which other companies started producing generic forms of this drug.
The second drug of Super Kamagra, dapoxetine, was initially used to treat depression. Later on, it was found to help treat premature ejaculation. It was initially produced by Eli Lilly pharmaceutical company. After this, dapoxetine was bought by Johnson and Johnson in 2003. As of 2005, dapoxetine was in phase III clinical trials and pending review by the FDA. It has approval for use in most other countries.
Combining these two medications can help treat both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Therefore, Ajanta pharmaceuticals started producing this combination drug for treating ED and PE.
Super Kamagra is prescribed to men with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It is for those who cannot maintain an erection long enough for penetration and those who ejaculate quickly.
It is a prescription-only drug, so it is essential to get checked by a doctor and get your diagnosis confirmed before you can start Super Kamagra.
Super Kamagra is relatively safe and well-tolerated by most users. However, like most medications, Super Kamagra use comes with some risks. While most side effects associated with Super Kamagra are mild and transient, some can be dangerous.
If you experience any concerning side effects, always seek medical help immediately.
Some side effects that may be seen with Super Kamagra are:
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Dry mouth
- Excessive sweating
- Muscle aches
- Pain in extremities
- Stomach upset
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Upper respiratory tract infections
Some medications could interact with Super Kamagra and increase or decrease its effects.
The following drugs can interact with Super Kamagra:
Super Kamagra and nitrates both have a blood pressure-lowering effect. If they are taken together, they can interact with each other to cause a rapid drop in blood pressure.
These medications are used in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension. Super Kamagra can enhance their blood pressure-lowering abilities.
As Super Kamagra also has some anti-hypertensive effects, it could interact with other medications used in hypertension in an agonistic manner. This may cause blood pressure to decrease to dangerously low levels.
CYP3A4 is one of the major enzymes to metabolize Super Kamagra. Hence, medications that inhibit this enzyme in the body can cause Super Kamagra to last longer, causing more side effects.
Super Kamagra can act with alcohol and worsen its side effects such as headaches, vomiting, nausea, and other gastrointestinal issues.
Antacids can alter the normal gastrointestinal absorption of drugs. Thus, taking antacids with Super Kamagra can lower the rate at which the body takes up the latter.
Dapoxetine can interact with MAO inhibitors, causing side effects like hyperthermia, myoclonus, mental status changes, rigidity, and autonomic instability. MAO inhibitors include medications such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, selegiline, etc.
Thioridazine, a medication used in the treatment of mood disorders, can cause QTc interval prolongation and can lead to ventricular arrhythmias. Dapoxetine can inhibit the CYP2D6 enzymes, causing inhibition of thioridazine metabolism. This could cause thioridazine levels to increase and cause arrhythmias.
Super Kamagra should be avoided by certain groups of people, such as those with:
- A history of NAION or “crowded” optic disc
- A history of mania or severe depression
- A history of priapism
- A history of syncope
- Certain blood disorders (hemophilia, leukemia, sickle-cell anemia)
- Hypersensitivity to Super Kamagra
- Kidney failure or severe kidney disease
- Low blood pressure
- Moderate or severe hepatic impairment
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Severe heart disease like heart valve failure
- Severe kidney disease
The two ingredients of Super Kamagra work in two different ways.
Sildenafil citrate in Super Kamagra is a phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor. PDE5 is present in many body parts but is most prominently found in the penis.
During a sexual encounter, nerves are stimulated in the pelvic region leading to nitric oxide (NO) release. Then, NO increases cyclic guanosine phosphate (cGMP) release.
This causes relaxation of the penile smooth muscles and the corpora cavernosa, which increases blood flow to the penis, resulting in an erection.
The sildenafil citrate in Super Kamagra can help treat ED by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5, thereby enabling a proper erection to occur.
Dapoxetine, on the other hand, slows down the ejaculatory expulsion reflex. It also inhibits the neuronal reuptake of serotonin.
Several parts of the nervous system control human ejaculation. The ejaculatory pathways start from the spinal reflex at the thoracolumbar and lumbosacral levels of the spinal cord. These signals are sent to the brain and are then influenced by different nuclei in the brain.
Dapoxetine inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex at the supraspinal level by controlling the actions of the lateral paragigantocellular (LPGi) nucleus .
The serotonin (5-HT) in the brain can also inhibit ejaculation. As the serotonin levels decrease, it can cause premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), can increase the level of serotonin in the nerve and improves the control over ejaculation . It can thus help slow the speed of ejaculation, allowing an erection to last longer.
Thus, Super Kamagra’s sildenafil acts on erectile dysfunction, while dapoxetine deals with premature ejaculation. Using them together will help achieve and maintain an erection long enough for intercourse while preventing premature ejaculation.
While there are several studies regarding the two individual drugs, sildenafil citrate, and dapoxetine, research regarding the combined usage is lacking. There are some studies about the benefits of their combination, but the evidence is still limited .
These formulas are copied from existing ones and are mass-produced by other pharmaceutical companies. Sildenafil’s effect as an ED medication is well established . Similarly, dapoxetine has many studies to show its effectiveness in treating PE .
There are many alternatives to Super Kamagra. Some may use the same ingredients, while others may use different ones. However, most of them have a similar mechanism of action.
- Sildenafil (Viagra, Cenforce, Kamagra, Fildena, P-Force, Vygex)
- Tadalafil and dapoxetine combination (Uphold, TD pill, Dejac-T, ED Save Plus, Duraplus, Edon-D)
- Sildenafil and dapoxetine combination (Suhagra force, Da Sutra, Dapsil-D)
- SSRIs (escitalopram like Lexapro, sertraline like Zoloft, paroxetine like Paxil, fluoxetine like Prozac)
- Lidocaine spray
- Tadalafil (Cialis, Adcirca, Vidalista, Tadacip, Forzest, etc.)
- Avanafil (Avaforce, Stendra, Avana)
- Mirodenafil (Mvix)
- Udenafil (Zydena)
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn, Vilitra, Zhewitra, Savitra, & more)
Some natural herbs and nutrients have long been used to help achieve an erection or as an aphrodisiac. While scientific evidence on their efficacy is limited, you can give them a try if you are hesitant to try pharmaceutical medications.
Some natural alternatives to Super Kamagra that may help with ED and PE are:
Muira puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) — can treat impotence and act as a sexual stimulant .
L-Arginine — can increase cGMP by synthesizing nitric oxide, which is essential for erections to occur .
Catuaba (Trichilia catigua or Erythroxylum Catuaba) — can help treat ED and impotence .
If you want to buy Super Kamagra, you will first need a prescription from a certified doctor. Then you can either buy this from a pharmacy near to you or online. The latter choice may be better as it can save you some time and money while also being discrete.
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction and are looking for a safe yet affordable option to treat it, Super Kamagra may be just the thing you need.
- Clément, P., Bernabé, J., Gengo, P., Denys, P., Laurin, M., Alexandre, L., & Giuliano, F. (2007). Supraspinal site of action for the inhibition of ejaculatory reflex by dapoxetine. European urology, 51(3), 825-832.
- Kendirci, M., Salem, E., & Hellstrom, W. J. (2007). Dapoxetine, a novel selective serotonin transport inhibitor for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Therapeutics and clinical risk management, 3(2), 277.
- Tuken, M., Culha, M. G., & Serefoglu, E. C. (2019). Efficacy and safety of dapoxetine/sildenafil combination tablets in the treatment of men with premature ejaculation and concomitant erectile dysfunction—DAP-SPEED Study. International journal of impotence research, 31(2), 92-96.
- Langtry, H. D., & Markham, A. (1999). Sildenafil. Drugs, 57(6), 967-989.
- McMahon, C. G. (2011). Efficacy of dapoxetine in the treatment of premature ejaculation. Clinical Medicine Insights: Reproductive Health, 5, CMRH-S7337.
- Ferrini, M. G., Garcia, E., Abraham, A., Artaza, J. N., Nguyen, S., & Rajfer, J. (2018). Effect of ginger, Paullinia cupana, muira puama and l-citrulline, singly or in combination, on modulation of the inducible nitric oxide-NO-cGMP pathway in rat penile smooth muscle cells. nitric oxide, 76, 81-86.
- Moody, J. A., Vernet, D., Laidlaw, S., Rajfer, J., & Gonzalez-Cadavid, N. F. (1997). Effects of long-term oral administration of L-arginine on the rat erectile response. The journal of urology, 158(3), 942-947.
- Lim, P. H. (2017). Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Translational andrology and urology, 6(2), 167.
- Dissanayake, D. M. A. B., Wijesinghe, P. S., Ratnasooriya, W. D., & Wimalasena, S. (2009). Effects of zinc supplementation on the sexual behavior of male rats. Journal of human reproductive sciences, 2(2), 57.